November 18, 2009

Cookies!

I got the recipe from a friend. She received it from her friend and there is actually a story behind the recipe... Want to know more? can visit her wonderful blog here. hehe.... sorry my friend (Mrs Z), didn't ask your permission first to link it to yours :)


So this is how the cookies look like. Looks yummy? I am not a big fan of cookies so I don't know how to grade it whether it is oklah or yummy or super duper delicious! I made this on my hubby's birthday. He gave 10 out of 10 marks... wow! ye ke ni?? tak tau lah kalau saja nak ambik hati tapi dia cakap betul2 best. The kids simply love it especially Isya. It contains a lot of oats, nuts and chocolates that made it delicious and also healthy. Thank you Mrs Z for the recipe... :)

3 comments:

FrH said...

pehh birthday cookies ...
mantaps ..
nak kene buat jugak nih ..

ami nak hadiah lain kot tu psl dia bg marks 10/10. haha :P

zaza said...

haha.... duit xde nak kasik hadiah lain.:)

Mrs Z said...

Zaza, the cookies looks amazing!!! Since you tried the recipe & it turned out great, looks like I have to try it as well coz Mr Z reads your blog & he's definitely going to ask me when I plan to make the cookies for him. Since his birthday is also coming up, I pun nak ikut you. Nak bake birthday cake for hubby tak reti so gonna try bake birthday cookies instead. hahaha