November 09, 2009

29 years of life...

Today I'm 29 years old! .... ada yg cakap muda lagi, ada yg cakap dah tua. I don't judge it by being young or old, but by what I have achieved for the past 29 years... Hmmm, where should I start....

Before I start listing my achievements or maybe my life chronology.. (not much achievements though) let me tell you a bit about my birthday. I was born in Hospital Besar Kangar now known as Hospital Tuanku Fauziah on 10th November 1980 @ 700am. This was my mom's first hospital delivery as her previous two delivery were at home (my grandma's house). She told me it was easy except at that time the hospital was black-out... no electricity. So I was delivered in the dark...:) My mum told me I'm a good girl when I was small. Not a trouble-maker, very quiet and not talkative

So what I have achieved so far....

1) Of course I'm totally grown up... :) from a little girl to a lady, a wife to a loving husband and a mum to a wonderful daughters. Thanks a lot to my beloved mum and dad for bringing me to this world
My dear mama and abah

2) I had completed my pre-school, primary education in Perlis, secondary education in Perlis and Perak at 4 different schools. That's why sometimes I got confused with my friends, can't really remember them well.
3) Received my M.D. at the age of 24... started working in Sabah. I have been working in 3 different places in Sabah within 2 years. First was posted to QEH for my housemanship, then to KK Luyang OPD and the last was in KKIA Pekan before being transferred to KL.
4) Got married at the same age, 24.... then we flew together to Sabah. starting our career and family there. Now we are married for 5 years and still a long journey to go...
KK memory, I was pregnant @ 7months (kalau x silap). Picture taken at Mount Kinabalu park

5) I'm a mum at the age of 25. My first daughter, Darwisya Nadia was born in Sabah. And we welcomed our second daughter, Damia Hayfa at the age of 28.

yang mana satu darwisya and damia? sama tapi x serupa

6) Already bought our dream car and dream house. Planning to do some renovation to the house before we move in.

I think that's all that i have achieved so far. Basically my life is rather complete, having a degree, a noble career and a wonderful family.What's next? Only God knows. So birthday is not just a day for us to do the counting. It is more of remembering the important things in our life so far. Happy 29th birthday to me.... see ya!

6 comments:

niSamiR said...

Happy birthday to you..Happy birthday to you..Happy Birthday to Kak Fizah....Happy Birthday to you....*clap*clap*clap*.....May Allah Bless You today and always...Success Sokmo;)

KaiserSoze said...

Happy Birthday HafizahSalleh. You can add one more achievement to that : One truely amazing friend! Have a good birthday & many happy returns of the day

Mrs Z said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday & many happy returns of the day. You should be proud of what you have achieved so far. Quite an accomplishment for a 29 years old!

zaza said...

thank you friends :)

FrH said...

even me get confused bile tengok sekali imbas .. which one is kakak, which one is damia .. hahahaa.

happy birthday sis. mesti dpt hadiah mantaps dari italy ;)

Mizie Ahmad said...

happy belated birthday fizah...