December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

Comments from pYzam.com
New Year
In just few hours we will be in a new year... welcome 2010 and sayonara 2009. Leaving 2009 makes me wonder, all the beautiful/ enjoyable/unforgettable/unpleasant/sad moments and experiences that I have gone thru. Does 2009 really change me to a better person or I am just the same old person? I guess I'm pretty much the same 'me', maybe some improvement in my cooking skills...heheh. The opportunity of being a full time house wife teaches me a lot. Staying with the kids at home, raising them myself, spending 24hour of my time with them had turned me to a better mum... i guess but NOT perfect. Better in terms of understanding the kids feeling, their thoughts, their interest etc. And I think I have done everything the best I could to be a better wife too.

For this coming 2010, I hope I can face all the upcoming challenges. First of all, I will be back to work after a long holiday, raising up my 2 kids and at the same time expecting a new one :) without dear hubby by my side, waiting for the completion of our house renovation and get ready to move in, darwisya starting her preschool, dear hubby finishing his Master and the most important thing is probably 2010 will be the time for a major change in my career path. Really hope that everything will go on smoothly...

For this coming 2010, I hope I will be a better person... to Allah The Al-Mighty, I will never skip/ miss my solat, a better wife to my darling hubby, a better mummy to my lovely kids, a better daughter/in-law to my parents/in-law, a better sister to my siblings/in-laws, a better aunt, a better friend... better in everything. I just want to be better because I know I can't be perfect.

Last but not least, happy new year to all of you and may all of our wishes come true
Amin...

2 comments:

FrH said...

nice entry :)
happy new year sedara2 ku di hong kong!!

Mrs Z said...

Tahniah Zaza! So happy to hear that you're expecting. Insya-Allah, baby boy kali ni. :D Take care my dear. Happy New Year! xoxo